Logo

Search > Search Results > Jewish Community Center of Berkeley scrapbooks

  • Main
  • More ...
  • Content Language
Item ID   156629    
Open more fields Accession Number   BANC MSS 2010.681 similar items
Open more fields Other Number   WJHC 1970.001 AR1 (legacy) similar items
·  Number   WJHC 1970.001 AR1 similar items
·  Type   legacy similar items
Level of description   Collection similar items
Open more fields Author/Creator Jewish Community Center (Berkeley, Calif.) similar items
Title   Jewish Community Center of Berkeley scrapbooks similar items
Filing Title   Jewish Community Center of Berkeley scrapbooks similar items
Open more fields Date Created   1954-1961 similar items
Extent and Quantity   1 oversize box (.4 linear feet) similar items
Biographical History   The Jewish Community Center of Berkeley was first a branch of the Oakland Jewish Community Center founded in 1951. It was initially located at Berkeley's Congregation Beth El before it made several moves and became the Berkeley Area Jewish Community Center in Kensington, Calif. similar items
Scope and Content   Collection consists of two scrapbooks containing clippings, photographs, programs, and calendars that document the Center's activities in the 1950s, including those of a senior citizens group that was co-sponsored by the local chapter of the National Council of Jewish Women. similar items
Link to this Item   http://magnesalm.org/notebook_fext.asp?site=magnes&book=156629 similar items
Link to UC Berkeley OskiCat   http://oskicat.berkeley.edu/record=b18316860~S1    
Link to Magnes.org   http://www.magnes.org/collections/archives/western-jewish-americana/jewish-community-center-berkeley-scrapbooks-1954-1961    
Powered by IDEA-ALM